Child Health Nursing - Faculty&Teaching Courses
|Won-Oak Oh - Faculty|
|Name : Won-Oak Oh|
|Departments : Child Health Nursingg|
|Room : 509|
|E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Development of Nursing intervention for ADHD children & their families
- Normalization and uncertainty process of chronic illness children and their families
- Development of Nursing intervention and Health promotion for multicultural families
- Cultural competency of child health care
1. 2016. 6.- 2019. 5.
National Research Foundation of Korea
『Development and Application of mobiletype - Safety Kids Hospital for Preventing Safety Accident among Hospitalized Children』
Korean Nurses Association
『Nursing Care for Patients with Respiratory Problems: Applying SBAR communication』
♤ Development and Psychometric Evaluation of the Transcultural Self-efficacy Scale for Nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, In Press, 2016.
♤ Impact of Depression, Ego-resilience, and Active Stress Coping on Internet addiction Tendency among College Students. Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, In Press, 2016.
♤ A study of the perception of a preschool child’s mothers, on childbirth promotion education for preschool children and factors influencing their perception of childbirth promotion education. The Journal of Eco Early Childhood Education & Care, 14(3), 195-218, 2015. 9.
♤ Parenting Experience of Parents with Chronically Ill Children. Child Health Nursing Research, 21(3), 272-284, 2015. 7.
♤ Mediating Effect of School Nurses’ Self-efficacy between Multicultural Attitude and Cultural Sensitivity in Korean Elementary Schools. Asian Nursing Research, 9(3), 194-199, 2015. 9.
♤ Maternal conflicts of Vietnamese married immigrant women in Korea. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 44(6), 617-629, 2014. 12.
♤ A Study of Preschool Teachers‘ Perception on the Childbirth Promotion Education and Factors Influencing their Perception of Childbirth Promotion Education, Journal of Korean Council for Children & Rights, 18(4), 621-647, 2014. 11.
♤ Parenting and Relationship Characteristics in Mothers with Their Children Having Atopic Disease, Journal of Child Health Care, 18(3), 215-229, 2014. 9.
♤ Growth Development and Health
♤ Nursing Care of ChildrenⅠ, Ⅱ
♤ Happy Life and Family
☆ Undergraduate Program
- Pediatric NursingⅠ
- Pediatric NursingⅡ
- Pediatric Nursing PracticeⅠ
- Pediatric Nursing PracticeⅡ
- Introduction to nursing
☆ Graduate Program
- Advanced Child Health NursingⅠ
- Advanced Child Health NursingⅡ
- Seminar on Child Health Nursing Issues
- Nursing Research: Design & Analysis II
- Seminar on Adolescent's Health Education