The four year educational program at KUCON is the program that values combination of holistic patient care and clinical theory. Throughout the program, students would be able to acquire rolls and techniques of nurses at various field of nursing and be ready for being a well educated nurses.
Undergraduate Program Objectives
Based on education philosophy of Korea University, the undergraduate program aims at fostering professional nurses that meet social’s demands and qualifications of nursing leaders.
Aims of Undergraduate Program
- Performing the role of global nursing expert reflect the demands of this nation and this age.
- utilizing knowledge of humanities, social and nature science which influence health and nursing.
- continue researching for keeping development of evidence based nursing.
- demonstrating their leadership as nursing experts.
- Integrating knowledges and techniques of holistic care for people on each stages of the life cycle.
- Performing strategy for health improvement and prevention of diseases.
- Applying critical thinking, clinical decisions and nursing techniques for resolving health problems.
- keeping social responsibility based on value of altruism and social justice.
- appreciating legal and ethical responsibility as nursing experts.
- Performing multidisciplinary approach for health improvement and effective communication.